BNP Philanthropic Performance is a philanthropic consulting firm working in Quebec, Ontario and Atlantic Canada. We help organizations bring their mission to life, meet their challenges and realize their projects by developing successful philanthropic strategies that increase their revenues and enable them to drive change.
BNP Philanthropic Performance is seeking applications for a position of Consultant for these areas Ottawa-Outaouais
Under the responsibility of Marie Claire Morin, Executive Director, Ottawa Office with the collaboration of our large consulting team, the consultant carries out all tasks related to the realization and the success of its mandates.
A) Precampaign studies
- Conduct interviews in person or exceptionally over the phone with those agreed with the consulting firm's client
- Complete an interview guide (questionnaire) for each interview completed and send it to the consulting firm
- Send a message or thank you card, sign and send to each participant a precampaign study
- Participate in follow-up meetings with the client at the request of the supervisor or the precampaign studies department
- Collaborate with the consulting firm department of precampaign studies in the execution of its tasks
B) Council or program director:
- Work in close collaboration with client representatives to follow up on the campaign preparation process and solicitation procedures;
- Participate in writing the monthly progress report;
- Ensure attendance at all meetings of the funding program steering committee and the funding program organizing committee and, by invitation, at certain client decision-making meetings;
- Participate in the drafting and presentation of the final report of the funding program;
- Participate in making recommendations on post-program funding initiatives;
- Advise clients on the various actions to be implemented in relation to funding programs and best practices;
- Participate at the preparation of the strategy for each of the files to be presented to the prospective donors;
- Collaborate, as required, on administrative support tasks related to its area of intervention;
- See continuous improvement of his skills;
- Perform other related or complementary tasks at the request of his superior.
C) Business Development
- Actively participate in the development of the company's business;
- Achieve and surpass sales goals.
Specific conditions to the task:
- Work in a good environment with variable hours and frequent trips;
- Work that requires good adaptability to different environments and flexibility;
- Work that requires good analytical skills, autonomy and judgment;
- Work that requires a good sense of organization and responsibility;
- Ability to work in a team and interpersonal skills;
- Work that requires attention, concentration, discretion, confidentiality and loyalty;
- Ability to work with volunteers.
- Have completed a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of specialization or have equivalent work experience. Philanthropic training would be an asset;
- Having a minimum of relevant experience is desirable;
- Excellent command of French and English, spoken and written;
- Very good command of software, e-mail, Internet browsing, Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and ProDon (An asset);
- Commit to follow the appropriate professional training offered by the management.
The masculine generic is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Deadline: Friday December 8th, 12 PM.
BNP Performance thanks all the candidates. BNP Philanthropic Performance will only communicate with those interviewed.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Louise Pinard
BNP Philanthropic performance
533 Ontario Street East, suite 204
Montreal (Quebec) H2L 1N8
Tel : 514-528-8566 ext. 39
OTHER AWESOME JOBS...
Coordination des études précampagnes et du service de la recherche
Consultant pour Québec
Consultant pour Montréal
Coordonnateur (trice) communication marketing